Monday 25 January 2010

Wedding of Simon & Novanne


Weddings are indeed a happy and memorable occasion.
Catching up and sharing a loving event with friends and family. The Registration office was a lovely Tudor building, very heritage.

As the bride and groom started signing the marriage certificate, the tears started from the Best man, and Grooms parents; which set the Groom and Bride off crying as well, such an emotional moment.

Evening dinner was held at the Guildhall in Coventry a very Traditional English location, next to the old Cathedral I think my history isn't that great!

Typical me being with the "cool" table, sat with a good bunch, we had a lot to talk about many interesting discussions, jokes and anecdotes to share, lot of laughs! Very sociable! I think we were the loudest table stuck between the Bride/Grooms who were at the top & other tables around us, they seemed much quieter than we were. The Lewis the Best Man and his Mum, were glad we were having a good time & knew we would be the best and lively table of the room!! (yes to the under 30s table!!)

After the dinner Groom & his old School mates went out to the court yard for a celebratory cigar, typical me I can't say no & decided to join the manly session! First time I've ever smoked a Cigar! Not bad! Though Yan my best mate who was also at the wedding said I'm becoming like my dad!

Dancing in the Hall was good! Lewis did some breaking with his crew who were really awesome & I couldn't get over one of the members did such a sick job with pop and locking, and he's 42!
DJ played chart tunes and of course classic floor fillers from the 90s! definitely couldn't say no to Dancing to Wigfield's Saturday Night, which I finally remember the moves
to, the Macarena, it's a must and YMCA!

fun fun times & congrats to the Happy Newly Weds! I wish them all the best

First dance was to this classic Chinese Love song ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment