Monday 21 February 2011

Fashion Weekend Blow out



Ok So I promised myself as a Resolution that I am to party less. London Fashion Week is to be vetoed, as I am someone who works in the fashion industry it’s my right to mingle, check out, drink up and have fun! I will admit I’m not as fast in updating the blog compared to fashion bloggers who can work on their smart phones. Hahaha

So starting with after work on the Friday evening, my colleague and I decided to get food from Pizza Express by Oxford Circus as she had a promotional voucher, pretty good, and the distance to Jaluose is in walking distance where Jean Pierre’s after show party was held. What was pretty kool was spotting Suzie Style Bubble in Pizza Express!

Jalouse was a really fun environment everybody dressed amazingly music was fun, interesting to See Luke Worral Djin, but since he’s a Shabba Resident no surprise.

What’s nice about Fashion parties is the good music, performances that happen and of course the free drinks!!! Mehrdad my work mate impressively downed 7 glasses in the space of 2½ hours


Next Evening was Piers Atkinson’s event at a Pop up Bar in Soho, an en route location for people towards Belle Sauvage’s after show party in Sketch. The artwork was pretty awesome, and quirky though I can imagine them to be either show pieces or worn to the races to stand out. The Absolute Vodka cocktails in different flavors were strong and free as were the cans of Red Bull, needed pick me ups from hectic rushing around from A to B events in Central.

The Live Music by Anna Pigalle was disappointing; I heard from acquaintances that the last performance she was entertaining playing the accordion!

Finishing the night slightly sobering up in Abacus Bar in Bank for some K pop music and dancing, feet killed but was a very good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment