Sunday 13 February 2011

Tropical Extravaganza @ Kew Gardens

I finally managed to accomplish one of the places I've always wanted to go in London, that has been recommended by Time out, take a trip to Kew Gardens

My friend suggested about going as one of the conservatories, the Princess of Wales one, as it was opened to the public for only a month.

Definitely a great Sunday morning trip with friends, seeing all the beautiful flowers on display, getting tips in how to maintain the flowers

The flowers were absolutely beautiful, the different species particularly orchids and a few lilies, the colours were amazing, I really respect the gardeners who take their time maintaining them. I have to admit the conservatory was pretty humid as it's perfect condition to maintain the tropical types

I would definitely recommend people to pop over to West London to visit this garden, best would be Spring/ Summer time as there would be more flowers in bloom and would be a great stroll on a sunny day ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment