Wednesday 16 February 2011

Zumba Zumba


2.jpg


For the past month a friend suggested I joined her to do some zumba dancing over in Covent Garden. I thought why not give it a try, I didn't know what kind of dancing it was, all I knew was it was a good way to keep fit and was dancing.

Of course after trying the first session over at Guanbara, the Venue that does Zumba every Tuesday, I got hooked! It's such a fun dance to do and keeps you really fit. Unlike the gym where there's the same old things to do, Zumba is many different forms of Latin American dancing, up beat tempo and slow movements

I am really enjoying doing this and it's a good way to keep fit and tone up, I'm amazed that there's always quite a turn out for the classes, not surprised, as 45min class for £5, cheaper that total of spending £10 a pop in Pineapple

I do really love the music as well good to dance to, and it's for everybody at any level to try out. I managed to convince two of my other mates to join me as well! Will have to admit, makes you sweat quite a bit - no pain no gain I suppose!

Annoying bit of Zumba I have trouble with that chest movement and sometimes the hip shaking! hahaha!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment