Monday 2 May 2011

Bank Holiday Madness

So 2011 has brought us a very long Easter break, for those who were lucky enough to book the 3 days in between Easter and what the Lovely Windsors gave us, another bank holiday for the Royal Wedding.

Those, well me suffered the wrath of trying to sort a weeks worth of work in the space of 3 days and meet upcoming deadlines for the week after. (-_-)

I was the not so lucky one to get the in between days off work, so ended up getting so stressed out with work, trying to man the fort and keep on top of things, not easy as the mound piles up causing me to stay an extra hour at work trying to sort things out and send to factories and work out what orders & sorts *sigh*

Felt so drained after. Making dinner with my friend in East London, tube delays on Jubilee there and make things worse, my head was not screwed on properly today, cleverly left my keys in the office! PK! (>人<;)

Ended up crashing round my friends who I had dinner with so another long trek to East from South West what's bad is my laundry's still on rinse hold since it started washing my clothes @ 8am!! Fingers crossed they'll still be fine!! (O_o)

 Definitely need the Royal weekend bank hol to revive from my traumatic problems

Really wasn't indenting to watch any of the Royal Wedding, but as I went to visit family friends, they had it on from Kate getting onto the car to the couple heading to the private rooms of Westminster Abbey to write in the register books, one word - LONG!!

I just wanted to see who Kate was wearing! Will say the dress did look stunning on her and nice of it being Sarah Burton's work. My friends thought there was not much to the dress, but they never thought about the details that were pit into it- a lot of Royal Needle work!! (z_z)

But to lighten things up to my Bank Holiday was nice to catch up with childhood friends, though shocked that she's 3 months pregnant. Lots of people growing up around me, settling and sorts; Aunt's starting to give me pressure of finding someone..... Not liking the pressure + mind is on other things! (ーー;)

I will say I now see and understand how interesting snooker is from this weekend, it's quite exciting and I'm very impressed how young and talented Judd Trump is making to the finals, cute but a 小弟弟!Hehe!gan bade to him!! \(^o^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment