Saturday 21 May 2011

Artistic Accessories

I don't usually blog about many clothes of Accessories but these few things I need to share!!

I am alway a fan of Shoes as many would have guessed, I choose shoes over bags any day!

Whist I was in Selfridges recently having a mosey and killing time, I ventured into the Shoe Lounge on the 1st floor and fell in love with a pair of shoes that are just pieces of art <3

Alexander Mcqueen's Iris Platforms


However the hefty price tag of £2095 is quite a pinch, reason why to me their just piece of art!!

I have also been dying to get some for of knuckle duster ring as Rihanna/ Lady Gaga have been sporting. Asos is alway a little treasure to dive into

I found such a pretty ring on the website they was a bargain! £1!! My new piece to my collection a black beetle ring


To match it, from something harsh and dark, to something completely the opposite; something white and has mother of pearl. My flesh tunnel; I've brought this quite a few months now, but haven't managed to stretch my ear but it's finally in 10mm possibly stuck for a while too! Next to a bit of Vivienne Westwood Bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment