Wednesday 31 March 2010

Manning the Fort!!

Holly crap!

I've started off having a bit of a bad Monday, as some of you might have seen my distressing on the FB status, I had a Black Monday! As the other main garment tech has gone on holiday, Junior garment tech (me) mans the fort!

It's overwhemlming in how much stuff we both do and mange to send out! I even had to have a major sit down e-mailing session to the customers and factories, chasing up samples bits and shit like that! Doesn't help getting driven insane but this warbbling speaker sound outside the office been going on everyday! :@ driving me NUTS! I suffer sensitive hearing!!

Nearly the Easter weekend now, can't wait! needed a major break so heading to the Shires!

Will babble more but back to manning the fort bare samples to send to customers!

Really feeling a bit of glam music from the Leg End that is David Bowie!! ^.^ Don't know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment