Thursday 4 March 2010

I attacked youtube

Hehehee I kinda had a moment of excessive youtubing!!

Yay! Big Bang's New Track

Typical korean pop with good beats, so catchy!

MV is colourful, reminds me or the reborn London 80s rave style, love the styling as well in the video!

will have a fashion post soon once I get some visuals to back it up!! ^.^


Though from K pop to one of the other ends of my music taste, I'm enjoying listening to like of 65days of static again. I have to say a nice detox from excessive K poppin music; electro tunes reminding me of fun fun artistic times of uni!!


Talking about uni, I actually am quite intrigued to check out Graffiti Artist Banksy's film documentary, looks quite interesting to see what goes on in his mind. I went to his exhibition at the Bristol Museum back in Summer, was quite an interesting exhibition making the vistor explore the whole museum appreciating the artefacts owned by the Museum; making it a bit more of a twist, throw a bit of Bansky within the art era of work!


No comments:

Post a Comment