Sunday 7 February 2010

SHOES!

Fair few of you would know that I’m a shoe lover more to handbags. Some of you guys know I invested in a crazy gnarly pair of heels 2nd most expensive I own and highest pair

I decided to wear them out to party on the weekend involving a bit of K Poppin down in Vauxhall! Man was so busy!! I was queuing for half hour to get in! But was all good moseying around dancing with different groups of mates, my usual! I think I only sat down for 5mins and danced most the night! Fun Fun tunes!

With my Carvelas, I didn’t need my party feet gel soles! I was completely fine my feet didn’t kill! Though I did slip once but serves me right bouncing up and down like a crazy that I tend to do as a happy drunk! Hehehe but my thighs are killing from the excessive dancing!

Overall good shoes! As I read in an article this week about women and footwear, possibly expensive shoes are better for the feet compared to cheaps, since the expensive ones I think take a bit more thought with the structure of feet possibly (skim read the article)? As well as they are actually more comfortable to cheapers that kill your feet, The Primark ones that were my highest heels, needed to gel soles to keep my feet not killing! Silicon gels for the feet are so handy for shoes that pinch but look good!

If I had the pounds I would love to invest in a pair of those McQueen Armadillo heels, they are so bizarre! They’ve had so much press and Lady Gaga’s donned a pair for her ‘Bad Romance’ MV. At 12inches high, I’m curious in how they would feel to walk in and if they’re too stupid to walk in, they’ll make good art pieces!!

Posting another Korean MV I Enjoy listening to but I'll give you guys 2 versions, one's the Original but Super Junior & Royal Pirate's rocky cover of the tune ^.^




No comments:

Post a Comment