Thursday 11 February 2010

New Look in Ox Street


OK I admit I really should of posted this one last week but I get wrapped up in other bits! New Look's Opened it's new store in Ox Street Last Fri, I actually did go and check it out on that night after work; I wasn't shopping, only browsing & was on a hunt to buy a new book to read, Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman only took me a week to read!

So New Look's taken over the store that was Borders, sad times, 3 floors of clothing supplying to womens, Mens & kids, they even got the Starbucks there which is all good, suits the needs of all categories.
I forgotten that New Look do concessions and their diffusion ranges such as Idol and of course Giles Deacon's range!

I have to say Giles' capsule for menswear is really kool and quirky & the prices are amazing, all items under £35! I's loving the printed Tees and knitwear, shame i'm on a clothes shopping ban! Or if any of my guy mates posses I won't mind temporarily borrowing! hahaha
Can't complain, Tees for only £15!

Though NewLook are on a bit of my bad list temporarily as their HQ returned samples back
to us just in a mulch, no bag to put them in! Not professional!


No comments:

Post a Comment