Monday 15 February 2010

FAIL TO BAGS!!!

Haha don’t worry guys, I’m still sticking to my wager of shopping ban for 3 months, but I couldn’t help myself getting all these bags, I could of taken more but I got tired, what happens with 6 hours sleep, partying the night before and a big lunch!

Well fortunately the bags were free as I went to Pure London over at Olympia. Some of you who don’t know, Pure London is a biannual fashion trade show where suppliers, and brands show their work to buyers from all around to buy up and sell at their stores, separated in 4 sections, Accessories, womenswear, young fashion and footwear.

I couldn’t say no to free goodie bags, though most were empty, but it’s all-good they’re useful for shopping and carrying things I admit to possessing a lot of crap!

Some of you may guess I ended up checking out the footwear and Young fashion! Was more exciting compared to the boutique clothes that were more for the mature customer

I was quite surprised to see some brands I wouldn’t think would show, like of Baby Phat, Pepe Jeans, there was a label by Usher as well, forgot the brand. Of course there were some pretty stall particularly one very white chic looking & the had topless men giving away roses, being Valentines and all, but their clothes, made me want to throw up! Too girly & candy coloured for my liking!

But there were some stalls that were a bit too snooty, only letting buyers in and only gave a damn if you were a buyer; yea I had an exhibitor’s pass but it’s all good! Saves me paying £20 entry! But fair enough with these companies need their customers than people like us designers, fellow salesman, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment