Monday 29 August 2011

Childhood TVB Chinese cartoon nostalgia


This year I have been finding and watching childhood cartoons I watched as a kid in Chinese dub

With the likes of Sailormoon (美少女), Old Master Q (老夫子), Doreamon, Candy Candy (小甜甜), Dr Slump (IQ博士) there is a few more!!

What I'm still hunting around for is Animitsu Hime (甜甜公主) but I still haven't found it in Cantonese!! Seen it in Original Japanese but not the same!! I can only find the Chinese theme song thanks to youtube


But recent discovery thanks to Mum and my mum's best friend, they made me rediscover 忍者小靈精!! Cartoon about a Ninja who helps a kid out & keeps saying his catchphrase "yun yun yun" made me smile -^.^-


Nostalgia of cartoons; they were funnier back in the day, can't really appreciate the new cartoons now!

No comments:

Post a Comment