Thursday 4 August 2011

Forever 21 arrives to London



It's been a week since Forever 21 has opened on the busiest shopping street that is Oxford Street. As my colleague old me the day she went, which was the grand opening it was RAMMED full of people! So many people were excited over this brand finally coming to London, since there's a branch in Birmingham that has been opened for a while now.

London's branch consisting of 3 floors all womenswear (unlucky guys hopefully in the future!) full range of smart, casual, underwear and accessories.

I decided to have a mosey of the store after work seeing what the clothes were like. I will say that the clothing is young fast fashion, style is definitely High Street- Miss Selfridge x H&M, quite nice for an American brand! However the prices and workmanship/quality of clothing is Primark to H&M prices. As I said, fast fashion for consumers needing their fashion fix and keeping on trend.

My friend who came along with me said that some of the prices are really good but differs pending what type of garment you're looking for; and she did say America would be cheaper with the brand, well of course! I did feel bad wandering off to try some clothes on in the fitting room, was a LONG queue. I can't believe how long women can take to try clothes on, but some did have 10 pieces with them!
 
I couldn't get over the cost of shorts that were sold ranging from £7-£13, basic tops from £2.50 even a light showerproof jacket was under £30, such a bargain!

I decided to try out some pieces towards the Autumn Winter trend of cobalt blue. I was quite hesitant about this colour on me as it doesn't suit everyone, but I ended up really liking the colour and found it suited me; beats my usual pallet of greys and earthy colours! ^.^

Those who don't have the store you can opt for shopping online!

Forever 21 Enjoy!^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment