Tuesday 12 October 2010

Back to partying!


As most people who know me, I am a character who enjoys being out and about partying, but recently I've been really quite and not partied!

On Saturday I decided to party out over to Shoreditch for Shabba's Magazine Launch party. My Big Bro was up in London for the weekend and  I was chatting to him and sayin how I haven't been out for quite a while. He replied back to me saying "7 days isn't a long time" (-.-") It's been Longer than 7days! More like 3weeks!!! Tiger Tiger wasn't even that fun!

So I partied out with a few friends, got in for Free fortunatley as my Mates housemate was Djing.

Drinks were mixed fun fun music was played a real variety of a crowd always is for a fashion party; I felt so small as many were in towering heels including some guys

Very good party, wanna party some more now but Holiday on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment