Sunday 3 October 2010

Hyper Japan

Over in the Truman Brewery in East London was a fun fun Festival event celebrating Japan's culture - Hyper Japan.

Quite a busy event many people coming to check it out, people dressed in Cos play, some of the girls did look Kawaii, I won't be surprised they took ages to do their make up!

Of course typical me & my friends were there of course to see what great food they had available; I couldn't say no to some freebie tastings! hehehee ^.^

Katsu Curries, sushi, Takoyaki, Yakitori, ice cream...... Ok I'm a food fiend I will admit ^.^ They even sold a variety of Japanese snacks, there was even a guy walking around with a basket selling too! But some of the things weren't the cheapest; probable alternative, Japan Centre or China Town.


This was an interesting experience of what Japanese culture is like, it's a shame the venue was small, some of the things were pretty expensive, especially the Lolita styled clothes... I could even make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment