Tuesday 18 May 2010

Shopping Launch Parties


Ok Peoples

As many of you know, I go out a lot! partying related >.<" I admit, but it's my lifestyle! hehehe! well, a lucky person if they fancy it can join me and be my +1 to an exclusive shopping event!!! where you'll get to check out new collections free drinkies, possible moseying and a goodie bag!!!

Here are the options I've actually got 2 RSVSP to 2 event on the same week, it's gonna be a busy week chez moi, but Thank you Grazia! ^.^ :-


- Banana Republic

They're launching their New Store over in London's Covent Garden.
Date: 25th May (Tues) 6pm-9pm

See the new collection, if we're the first 250 peoples we get a £25 gift card to spend in store and goodie bag to take home! ^.^


- Tous

Shopping Evening @ their Flagship Regents Street Store
Date: 27th May (Thurs) 6pm-9pm

New jewellery collection, cupcakes, cocktails, trend talks 10% discount Kylie's short movie promoting the jewellery, goodie bag comes with it

Ok so for those who fancy this little treat of something a bit glam and different, if you've got me on FB drop me an inbox msg! Good Luck!! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment