Saturday 22 May 2010

West London


To be honest I don’t really explore this end of London, the Boroughs of Kensington and Chelsea. The reason I go this time round…. Elephant hunting, but it’s been a good thing!

Exploring around Westfield, pish nothing special snapped up all the 4 elephants in there! Carrying on exploring west London, I headed for Notting Hill and Portobello Road area; there were elephants there ^.^


I decided to check out the famous market as it was a sunny day, why not; My God there were a lot of tourists checking out the market of all things antique and vintage, there were some very beautiful pieces of jewellery I wanted, though maybe another day, and a leather satchel as well.

Have to say this part of London, to live I won’t be surprised it’ll cost an arm and a leg, It is Zone 1 at that. I really didn’t understand why they were selling fur coats in the market; it was 27C outside today!!!!

Afterwards made my way down to Kensington area, passing the Royal Albert Hall, I definitely know I missed a few elephants there as I only found 2-3 and the map has more… I didn’t realised that venue is HUGE!

So down South Ken towards Knightsbridge. Really wanted a shisha as there were people smoking them outside the restaurant, and ooh Topshop’s launched there now! I damn it being a weekend as more people are out and about meaning they’re sitting on the plinths of where the elephants stand so no clean shot. Grrr

Any who my view of West London, is a very pretty area, good for the people with monies, I looked tacky in my chilled out look of baggy tee ¾ length trousers and flip flops, haha, weekend dress down! ^.^

But I did try a very summery dress from Uniqlo for fun; a check strappy cross front dress... def not my style!

Living wise I’m happy in the other West, South West!!

No comments:

Post a Comment