Monday 3 May 2010

It's nice to do things; bonus the fact they are free!


Bank Holiday Monday, I wake up latish after spontaneous outing to Chinatown @ 2am for a drive and food with friends

Since I woke before 12pm I wanted to get out of the house and explore, thing was what to do and not expensive. A friend mentioned
the Garden Trail happening around London so I thought why not do something different, as I do!

So out I went to the Gardens in Wimbledon Village so beautiful refreshing to breathe some green air, being out in the spots of sunshine and nice taking photos of flowers; though i think the
camera is slowly dying after 5years of owning it (sadness)

I definitely would have wanted to take my mum to this and free! Can't complain on that four letter word! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment