Tuesday 13 April 2010

Developed Knitwear


As I was shopping around and hunting around for a few birthday presents around Oxford Street on the weekend, I remembered New look have menswear. As I was moseying around the Ox Circus branch I noticed to cropped knitwear pieces for the menswear range.

They were nice pieces in very pastel shades, though I found cropped knit pieces were a bit different for mens, but it all depends on how it is styled; Styling is a very key thing to making and item of clothing look good on. Come to think of it I can imagine cropped knitwear will be popular during the Summer, when it arrives! I will admit they're easy pieces to wear and are not too expensive, around 20 quids, student discount's also available! ^.^

ooh I have such a big lusting for atm, I want some Dr Denim Snap Jeans, black Skinnys!! I know i've already purchased a pair of Jeans from Uniqlo; love them to bits but there's too much elasticity in them, I need a harder pair I can break into.

Talking about Jeans, I'm likely to have to do a bit of garment teching in the denim department, it will be interesting, more skills under the belt; Thank God the order isn't until mid May.... crap thats not long!

hmm I seem to blog a fair bit about Menswear, good for the guys, giving them an insight. Girls I will post something Girly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment