Sunday 25 April 2010

Back in City

Hmm I seem to have a backlog of anecdotes to share! Lots to share and churning them out! Hehe!

Day after coming back to Londontown, I fortunately took the day off from work, I knew I would possibly be battered and bruised from the trip, surprisingly I wasn’t too bad, though neck is still a bit stiff, coccyx is still bruised from epic fails! But I decided to be girly and have a pampering day!

Headed off for a well needed treat of a massage over in Clapham, Swedish, not too bad, but my GOD my neck got thrown our by the masseuse O.O” Not good! I also headed to the Mulberry Sample sale!!

Day 2 of the Mulberry sample sale, I was intending to buy a bag or see what they had, came in with an open mind! Gosh the bags I liked were still pretty expensive!! £250-£400… over my budget!!! Small clutches for £150, I was actually thinking, I can find something better in Primark!! Cheaper, durable to a certain extent, and easier!! hahahaha (n.n)

Though shame on me… I fell for SHOES!! I have to admit they were an absolute bargain!! Designer Jonathan Kelsey Collaborated with Mulberry and created a shoe range of the Label. I snapped up a pair of the metallic grey shoe booties for a bargain £75!! RRP £450! Score!

Nice 4inch heels suitable for work, though I need to get use to wearing over 3½ inch heels in daytime, I currently feel like Bambi in these new shoes!!

Next stop I decided to check out the Marc by Marc Jacobs store past Berkley Square somewhere… I forgot where it was, as I was casually wondering round and chatting on the phone catching up with a friend about Holiday antics!

I have to admit the shop isn’t too expensive! Some things cost as little as £1, pens, condoms make up mirrors for £3, anyone could own a little piece of Marc Jacobs. I decided to buy a funky coil ring with it’s funky packaging for £8, all happy! ^.^

Music wise I'm Enjoying Masa's work of Korean Mash ups! this one is pretty rocking, ShiNee, Nirvana & U Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment