Wednesday 20 June 2012

A bit of Fun Cheap Bling

I've just realised, I've managed to get out of my slump and started blogging a bit more regularly now :P then again, makes up for lost time!


What girl doesn't enjoy quirky jewellery thats quite different to the usually High Street buys? Did I mention it only costs from as little as 25p to £6!


My friend Louise e-mailed me this website of this company based in England that has an online jewellery boutique that she said was very affordable and quite my style ^.^


The company is called Kukee, and certainly relates to it's name! Selling assortments of earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets & even badges. I will definitely say the style is quite like Urban Outfitters, slightly Topshop and Forever 21 but cheaper! :p


I do enjoy my interesting jewellery and when I was browsing at the pieces, the snake cuff earring in particular caught my eye!! Only for £2.50 at that! Such a theatrical piece I can't wait to wear out and about! ^.^


I also got myself a cute little ring for 80p, can't complain!


P&P is also quite reasonable and the shipping duration was good too, typical 1st Class Royal Mail service




Definitely recommend you checking out the website for something different and affordable ^.^ I shall definitely keep my eyes peeled for more bargains on the site!


Yes Please to affordable shiny things!

No comments:

Post a Comment