Thursday 6 January 2011

January Uprisings


Well 2011 we are in now, I’m impressed that I’ve managed to keep doing this New Years Resolution of blogging which I have enjoyed doing and am going to continue doing as it’s fun to document my anecdotes!

January 2011 is here now, I am still getting used to writing 2010 in files accidentally >.< Everyone’s back to work getting back into things and already first day back to work has been stressful!
Back to commuting in the tubes; leaving the house on the Tuesday, I got very confused as I left the house it was very dark! I had no clue what was happening until I ready the paper – Solar Eclipse. Already the joys and typical of Tubes first day back to work - minor delays as somebody tried to kill themselves in the morning but failed so ran up the tunnels on the opposite side of the line I was catching sigh dark things always happen in January

More “Fun” of things to land in in 2011, increase in the Tube fares my travel card has now risen by £11.70!!! What’s hurting quite a majority of people as well is the VAT now 20%  很心痛呀!for those who don’t ready Chinese, this is a Chinese saying meaning Very heart breaking =.=

So all these dark things are happening meaning I personally have to make cuts to make ends meet, as my pay isn’t the healthiest, I’ve asked for a performance review but they don’t do them till April tax year time sigh so time begin the personal cutbacks and personal 2011 New Years Resolutions, as there are going to be some expensive upcoming adventure I need to save up for…

-       * Cutting way back on the partying! So only allowed to party once a month – 2 months
-       * Cutting back on eating out (you don’t realize it but it’s expensive eating out, I don’t understand how people are able to do it so much) most twice a month
-       * Social activities are now cutting back and endorsing into things called “Ju Fan Zai” sessions (cooking in with friends, much cheaper & sober)
-       * EBAY! Needing to part with unwanted hoarded crap, though there’s more in Devon than London…
-       * Alcohol consumption will be cut so people will miss the crazy pisshead I get to be, will admit was proud to pole dance in the drunken state I was in Halloween – was a eye opener for people

I’m sure I’ll make more but these will be the main ones I am determined to stick to 3/5 of them, London’s an expensive city to survive in!

No comments:

Post a Comment