Monday 3 January 2011

Disney 50


I really can't wait now it's 2011. After looking at an article in Stylist Magazine, the Disney 50 comes to Southbank.

In a celebration of Disney producing it's 50th Animated film Tangled, Southbank starts showing all 50 of the animated films from Mid January onwards ^.^

I was telling this news to my Best mate, she was so excited as well, we even had a little game in seeing who was able to name the most Disney films, annoyed us so much on some of the films we missed, we only managed to name about 15-20 films! >.<

But our favourite and nostalgic film watching together is the Classic Little Mermaid ^.^ singing a long and our most favourite bit is Scuttle singing hehheeheheh, aww nostalgia

So I suppose I will be spending a fair bit of time in Southbank on the Weekends, you'll know where I'll be!

No comments:

Post a Comment