Friday 10 December 2010

The Quarter Life Crisis begins....

Well the morning of the thing called my Quarter life crisis started swimmingly..... leaving the station to the office, I slipped & fell on my arse..... Great start (!) I blame the slippery floors over my All Saints boots I usually wear a lot!!

Half day in the office and was a kid in the candy shop over the Nicholas Kirkwood sample sale in Swarovski in Central; excited over the many shoes prancing around the floor deciding which ones I likes, were my size & in my budget!

Fell in love.... with these gnarly F**ckers!!!



Spring Summer 2010's for New York's Rodarte collection heavy duty full of awesomeness such a fantasy shoe!!!! -^.^- I just <3 the details!!!

Flaw..... £400 in the sample sale! OK so RRP these would definitely have been on the £1000s zone overall over budget

Next found a pair of cute cut out shoe boots!

Quite the cute shoe. Very Acne style, but of course Kirkwoods as they're architectural! ^.^

Perfect for both evenings and everyday wear outs! Awesome saw the price code £150!! Seeing the sales Assistant, killed me saying they were £200 ( PK!!)

I really wanted these they're hot! Minus the ones above, so I talked to the woman in charge of sales asking to meet me in the middle & of course it's my b'day. So she agreed to sell them @ £175 to me! (^.^)

That's pretty much my years budget on sample sale shopping all gone! But on the good side I've kept away until today....

I did pick up a bargain! These shoes RRP £594, bargain investment, but it does mean these are my most expensive shoes in my collection

I'm a shoe nut

No comments:

Post a Comment