Sunday 19 December 2010

Hardware accessories

I am noticing the trend of hardware accessories. Not understanding what I mean?
Check out my pics!

Boxy hard waring Leather accessories, very vintage looking and quirky! I saw my friends bag from Urban Outfitters cost her a Tenner, what a bargain!

As it's also the Season of Christmas, a lot of the German markets are selling these quirky hard leather lockets in different shapes sizes and colours; however I brought mine when I was over in Budapest

What I really like about these style accessories is of course that they're pretty unique hard and heavy duty, won't get excessively battered compared to the usual bag! ^.^

Excuse the quality of the photos, new camera phone's quality isn't the best since it doesn't have a flash! So art of photoshop is used instead! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment