Sunday 15 August 2010

Something Noticed

One of my chilling out evenings and browsing on youtube, very inspired by the K pop music videos as I admit, these Koreans are shit hot dancers; however there is a major trend which is eww and WTF a they seem to do it at least once in a music video. This thing is touching their lips!!

Seriously they seem to do it A LOT! I was actually Mow liw enough to clock on and snap the evidence:-

Exhibit 1, Super Junior "Sorry Sorry"

I have funny memories of this song as friends rein-act the dance moves, I snapped on this touch lips things that goes on:-


 There's possibly more, but I didn't catch on to it...

Exhibit 2, U Kiss "Bingeul Bingeul"

I've never really heard of this K pop boy band, but like any other, pretty boys who are pretty shit hot at dancing. I clocked in this video, they did the touching their lips movement twice, this song is up tempo and dance moves were really quick and busy!



Exhibit 3, Shinee's MV "Ring Ding Dong"

They're amazing dancers thanks to Roger, it's his assigned ringtone on my phone, they touch their lips quite a ridiculous amount in this MV!!!


I'm sure there are plenty more MV's where these boybands do this movement. After clocking on and realising they do this, I now can't help keeping the eagle eye of seeing it, my experience in seeing these videos has kind of been ruined!!! Sadness but hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment