Saturday 15 October 2011

Fun of a night with a bit of fancy dress

My friend roped me to go along with her to an end of Season Dragon boating party; twist was it was fancy dress & the theme was "Back in Time" Last weekend (been slow on the blogging especially photo uploading! >.<¨)


Sometimes I really hate fancy  dress theme parties, because the themes are usually unimaginative, and tacky like Angels & Devils, Back to School, Playboy Bunnies - themes I really hate & would throw up over. 


It's also a shame that not all would dress up or would do a half arsed effort towards it.


With "Back in Time" I thought ok, can work with this as it's so broad, I wanted to keep it simple but effective; and of course use my creativity &; styling skills ^.^


So I decided to do an 80s feel with David Bowie as the muse- Bright colours especially with the make up & accessories -^.^-


My friend was having a lot of fun applying the bright make up on herself as it's so out of her comfort zone. Sometimes it's fun to experiment


I was impressed with how some people made effort with their looks though 30% of the crowd were dressed normal, though when the people dressed up, they made effort, particularly loved Adam & Eve in their flesh colour costumes with leaves covering the appropriate places!

No comments:

Post a Comment