Tuesday 7 September 2010

The Wrath of London Transport


As many who dwell in London, they either suffered the same as me or were lucky enough to have the ability to work from home, but most Londoners Suffered the Wrath of The London Underground!

I know a long of people have been complaining about it today on FB statuses, Twitters and Newspapers and of course the bloggers

Many 1000s of people had to seek alternatives of getting in, bus, trains, boats, cars etc. I wish I was lucky enough to work from home; unfortunately I don’t have Citrix, boss wanted everyone to get into the office and my line of work as a garment tech, I need to measure the samples before they get sent to the customers – and the samples from the factories, of course get delivered into the office  -.-“

I had to mission on the Northern Line – wasn’t too bad until I hit Bank. It was rammed. I couldn’t change as the path to the other station was closed. Along the platform so many people wanted to take DLR of course to Canary Wharf, I was literally walking on the very edge of the platform making my way to the exit. I’m glad I’m not claustrophobic and if health and safety saw the amount of people through the tunnels making their way out, I’m sure they would have a heart attack

Even the bus from Monument to Whitechapel was long. Total journey to work 2hours! >.<”

It’s handy to know someone who works for TFL, was my personal TFL journey planner XD esp for my journey home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment