Monday 13 September 2010

The Alternative Sunday

Sundays for me usually involve being out and about exploring around and catching up with friends (no Surprise there!) Some people enjoy the gathering and eating Dim Sum. This Sunday my friends and I decided to do Something different for a change.

Originally we wanted to go Bowling at the Queensway Alley, costing over £7 for an hour, screw that not worth it! 

Instead we decided to hit the Lebanese/ Moroccan cafe across the road and go for a Shisha! I stick to my rule, I don't drink Alcohol on Sundays hehehe ^.^ 

I've had quite a few people think that I am a smoker, but honestly not really; I don't think I smoked a Shisha since my 22nd b'day.... very drunk & happy times of Bristol. Ahh the nostalgia. Of course apart from that form of smoking, weed only is smoked with friends once in a blue moon.

Making the the Shisha session Chinkified, what else than playing many rounds of card games especially "Big 2" and munching on oriental snacks from the Spar a few doors down! We were a bit loud on the street, but hey, why not create a happy atmosphere for us not in an ASBO way of course! 

I will have to admit, 2 hour Shisha session, really fills the appetite up! I am also surprised I didn't have a husky voice from it, yay me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment