Monday 5 July 2010

To the Circus!!!


Well to train and become one of the acts! hehehehe

I was seriously racking my brains into what to get someone for a birthday present, I wanted it to be fun, different an memorable. There were ideas that we quite nice; day trips theatre blah blah, then Flying Trapeze lessons popped up! This idea seriously stuck in my head, and I thought why not, a spontaneous and something different!

This was actually a really fun experience and so different! I actually want to do this again, and this time make the catch!

Those in London, interested in trying it out; the company I went with was Gorilla Circus, who are going around to Richmond next then Finally Regents park, price is fantastic £22 for 1hour 1/2, and your in good hands!

http://www.gorillacircus.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment