Saturday 3 July 2010

Summer Fever!

Aww the Love of Summer

A lot of things have been happening as summer comes round; the sun is finally here temperatures above 25C ^.^

Sports - the World Cup, F1, Tennis - everyone enjoys watching a bit of these three, even me!

Fashion - sandals! shorts are awesome, and of course slap on the sunglasses and sun tan lotion; though people say you don't get a tan from using a high factor sun protecter, you do! The stuff just protects from the UVA/B rays!
Who can not mention food!!! ^.^

Summer is always the way for picnics and BBQs! I went to a very very fun outing of Greenwich Park for the first time, b'day picnic. Then in the Evening over to Zone 6 of London that was Enfield for a friend's house party and BBQ, he even had a bouncy castle!!! AMAZING!!!!!

I'm addicted to Vietnamese Summer rolls and fruit! found a mahousive punnet of strawberries in Sainsbury's



Of course how can I not forget the music! Summer festivals, gigs happening all around. I have to admit I'm really loving the more indie alternative rock music at the moment moving away from the Korean.

Heading over to the Roundhouse in Camden on Sunday for the iTunes festival, seeing The Foals and Two Door Cinema Club, can't wait!!

So many activities that can be done in the summer; sucks working full time!!

Oh well I make the best of my weekends ^.^

1 comment:

  1. oh snap, you lucky bitch, i would have loved to see foals and two door cinema club, didn't win tickets though - rubbish!

    ReplyDelete