Tuesday 29 June 2010

Summer Summer Summer!!

Finally! we have Hot weather, and I have to say, Oh my it's scorching!

Been enjoying the sunshine on the weekend off BBQ and Picnic. As I quikly do a little blog over lunch in the office, my homemade summer rolls have split... Epic Pharoah ¬.¬" Yeah I look so clumbsy eating now!

But as I blog this time I had an interesting thought thanks to my work mate; the classic jelly shoes! Now who didn't own a pair as a Kid? The were cheap, colourful, waterproof and comfy! F**k ugly crocs!

It's amazing how the 21st Century now creates jelly shoes for Adults including guys! I have to say they're a bargain over on ASOS!

How can I forget Vivienne Westwood x Mellisa collabroation of using the jelly plastic to make shoes in different shapes and sizes! Not bad Price tag either ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment